City CBT now offers specific in house training for businesses and organisations. Use our expertise to help train and coach your personnel for optimum results.
An exceptional opportunity to train with Professor Windy Dryden, internationally renowned expert and leader in the field of Cognitive Behaviour Coaching , Nicola Martin MSc and Phil Pearl
To find out more read below or telephone us on 020 8675 1598 to discuss your requirements
Coaching has been shown to pay for itself six times over
Training with City CBT
We provide top speakers and lecturers to deliver a series of training topics that will give your employees the tools to be more effective not just in the work force but in their everyday lives. We cover the following:-
- Two day Introductory course with Professor Dryden in Cognitive Behaviour Coaching (CBC) – Course Details
- Anger Management – Course Details
- Dealing with change – Course Details
- Dealing with Difficult People – Course Details
- Mental Toughness – Course Details
- Procrastination – Course Details
How it works
Step One – We will arrange an initial meeting where we will discuss your needs and ascertain how we can add value to your organisation.
Step Two – We will draw up an agreement showing you how we can meet your needs
Step Three – We will implement your needs
Step Four – We will have regular two way feedback
Coaching with City CBT
We can supply individual coaches to meet the needs of individuals.
Coaching has now become an acceptable part of the workplace as organisations become aware that it is often their employees that give them the competitive advantage over their business rivals. Coaching is an enjoyable process that energises individuals to perform better and to enjoy their work more. It encourages individuals to focus on areas that they wish to improve in. Coaching works well with those undergoing challenges but also with ‘star performers’ who wish to excel further. Coaching in business can:-
- Have a significant impact on staff retention
- Reduce absenteeism and sickness
- Give a return on investment (ROI) six times over
- Create happier employees that are more productive, creative and innovative
- Help employees be more adaptable and flexible in a rapidly changing global environment
- Add value to a successful company by helping it achieve greater triumphant results
- Enable employees to treat each other with respected dignity to help prevent grievance led complaints
We use traditional models for coaching but a large focus of our attention will be on using Cognitive Behavioural Coaching (CBC) techniques which are considered by many to be the best process for coaching. Cognitive Behavioural Coaching is derived from the empirically proven techniques of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) which is approved by the NHS and NICE and is now often a standard for businesses.
What we require
- We can only work effectively with individuals who are open to taking responsibility for their lives and are willing to put in the required effort to make effective changes.
- We ask that you are honest and open with us about your needs and give us appropriate feedback.
- We require that a suitable room is provided for our coaching sessions and training. Alternatively the coaching may be done at a suitable nearby venue eg a hotel coffee lounge
What we charge
Our charging policy is very simple:-
- One Day Training days are £520 + VAT per person. We require a minimum of 6 attendees per day
- Two Day CBC Introductory Course £1,500 + VAT per person (minimum of 6)
- £500 + VAT per hour for director level
- £350 + VAT per hour for all other levels
Who will do the lecturing? click here to find out about our business coaching faculty.
What to do next
Contact Alison Thornton by email email@example.com or phone 020 8675 1598 to arrange for your free of charge meeting